For life threatening emergencies, call 911.
For poison control, call 1-800-222-1222
For minor question healthychildren.org website is available, free to the parents and is approved by the Academy of Pediatrics.
Our Triage Department has been specially trained to give you medical advice about your childs healthcare.
The Triage Team is also available for:
- Prescription Refills
- Feeding/Breastfeeding Questions
- ADD/ADHD questions, answers, and appointments. Forms are available on our website
- Scheduling consultations with our providers
- Continuing care for your special needs child
- Lab and X-ray results
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Important Phone Numbers
- Zaman Pediatric answering service: 770-995-2946
- Children Healthcare of Atlanta: 404-785-6000
- Scottish Rite Children's Medical Center: 404-785-5252
- Urgent Care: 404-785-8330
- Georgia Poison Control: 404-616-9000 or 1-800-222-1222
- Eastside Hospital: 770-979-0200
- Eastside Pediatrics E.R.: 770-736-2400
- Gwinnett Medical Center: 678-312-4321