The Mission of Zaman Pediatric Center, P.C. is to provide the best and most personalized care for our patients. Our goal is to keep your insurance and financial arrangements as simple as possible. We want to accomplish this in the most effective manner by asking that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You are ultimately responsible for payment of charges for services rendered from our office. Please be aware that some services provided may not be covered by your insurance carrier, but may be medically necessary. If insurance will not cover, you will be held responsible for these services.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with your current address, telephone number and insurance information at each visit.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier to confirm that our physicians participate in your plan.
- All patient portions (co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, self payments and past due balances) are due at time of service. No insurance plan pays 100%.
- You are responsible for follow-up communication with your insurance company should there be any problems in processing a claim. It is your responsibility to know your plan benefits.
- We do not wish to cause an embarrassment for any patient, so please let us know if you have a financial issue or question about our services. For your convenience we accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
If you have a balance on your account, we will send you a monthly statement. It will show separately the previous balance, any new charges to the account, the finance charge, if any, and any payments or credits applied to your account during the month.